The Windows version of pixeLoom is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Vista.
- Save the downloaded file on your computer (in your Downloads folder, for example).
- When the download is complete, double-click on the file you downloaded. This will run the installer.
- Press the Setup button to launch the installation wizard and follow the instructions to complete the process.
The Mac version of pixeLoom is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 and greater.
- Go to your Downloads folder to find the downloaded file
- When the download is complete, double-click on the downloaded ZIP archive (named pixeLoom.pkg.zip).
- Then double-click on the pixeLoom.pkg file to start the installer.
Converting the Trial version to a Licensed version
The Save, Print, and Copy to Clipboard functions are disabled on the trial version. After purchase, licensed users will need to enter their registration information to unlock these functions.