The Windows version of pixeLoom is compatible with Windows 10, and later.
- Right-click on the above link and Save Link as … to download the file.
- Save the downloaded file on your computer (in your Downloads folder, for example).
- When the download is complete, double-click on the file you downloaded. This will run the installer.
The Mac version of pixeLoom is compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 and greater.
- Download the file from the above link.
- Go to your Downloads folder to find the downloaded file
- When the download is complete, double-click on the pixeLoom.pkg file to start the installer.
- If you get an error message opening the .pkg file, see this topic in the FAQ section.
Converting the Trial version to a Licensed version
The Save, Print, and Copy to Clipboard functions are disabled on the trial version. After purchase, licensed users will need to enter their registration information to unlock these functions.